May 13, 2013

F U Chatime!



ok, i am sorry.

that is very rude of me. 

but remember i said that i went to sungai petani last month?

no?

oh, it was when i had the attack.

the next day i went to a mall nearby for dinner and i saw Chatime and i said to my boss that i want to dabao hazelnut chocolate. 

but the employee there said that they are out of chocolate.

well in my head i said fine, imma get my dose of that shit when i came back to selangor. 

but when i came back, i went to the nearest tesco and again, they are out of chocolate.

1 week later, i went to the nearest tesco and again, they are out of chocolate.

this afternoon, again and again and again, out of chocolate.

the heck is going on?

world chocolate crisis?

or do i look like i have got no money that those employees dont want to sell me any hazelnut chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment