May 15, 2013

they still left my questions unanswered



from here.

first column

maybank employee (in yellow): miss, if you would like to register for M2U, you can go to our ATM machine. it would be faster.

she (in purple): ok. thank you.

second column

ATM machine: to update your TAC mobile number for maybank2u, please do so at counters of any maybank branches.

she: (i dont know how to translate this)

...

with regards of what happened on march 29, 2013

they replied my email, asking for my ID on april 1.

i was pissed because they didnt answer my questions;

so i only replied them on may 10;

with my ID & i claimed for answers.

i received another reply on may 13

saying that somebody will get in touch with me

again, they replied me without the answer.

the equine branch called my office yesterday;

looking for me.

seemingly sincerely apologizing;

clarified that yes, i can open an account there

and i can make an appointment with them to open my account

without queuing.

asking to where my salary been; which i answered to cimb.

asking about what we are as first aid trainers;

and i suggest that i shall bring them our brochures.

but...

they still left my questions unanswered.

i knew that they dont have the answer.

but i still want them to answer me.

i am sick.

please tell me you are sick of me.

later that evening when i was getting really busy,

there was another call, but not from the equine branch.

it was from the one who replied my email on may 13.

i have already cooled down after the call in the morning;

and here comes the second call which annoys me very much.

i clearly get that she didnt respect my time

when i told her to call back later because i am busy by that time.

she insisted to talk because "they should solve the case immediately"

yeah, i already have the answer for question no. 2.

my time IS not precious to them.

by the way,

i have another question: will i experience the same as above if i were to register for maybank2u?

No comments:

Post a Comment