May 18, 2013

happy belated teachers day~ Part 3: Thank You, Teacher



teachers' day falls on May 16th every year.

yes, what i do for living now is teaching.

i teach people about first aid.

then when my colleague posted on my wall happy teachers day,

i feel kind of happy and annoyed at the same time.

my school life sucks because of certain teachers.

and it made me hate school teachers.

what matters to me the most is when they hurt my family;

especially my 16 y o kid brother

who have 1 & half year to go on high school.

well its ok for me to hurt him;

but i would cucumber butt fuck

those who even have the thought of hurting him

without lube.

why i hate school teachers so much?

refer to Part 1 & Part 2.

of course, they made me what i am now.

if they hadnt done what they did as my school teachers;

i wouldnt have been me now.

so thank you...


for nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment