December 02, 2011

happy belated teachers day~ Part 2: My Kid Bro's Teachers



yes, yes, yes.

seriously i hate certain teachers during my schooldays; and the bring along the hatred until now. now is my  youngest bros' turn to go to school.

when he was in kindergarten, nothing much happened to him. he loved his teachers so much that only now he realized that there are other types of teachers.

by the way, last time i did tell you some stories about our teachers here.

we are now in putrajaya.

recently my bro told me that one of the male teacher hits the head of a form 3 male student during the assembly because the student was being noisy. it was last day of school for this year.

after the teacher hits the boy's head, the boy stood up and hit the teacher's head back; and they argued and finally the student just left.

kudos, kid!

other story about my bro's teacher is that... one day he came back from school and was doing his homework. when he was concentrating, my mom noticed that he was copying from a math paper that have a lot of mistake in it. so she got mad; because she knew that her children is not stupid at math. they are only stupid when it comes to something that they need to read and memorize.

so my bro explained that the math paper was not his. it was his friend's.

my mom checked the name on the paper. yes, it was his friend's math paper. but then she asked: "why did you have to copy all the questions from the paper? didnt your teacher give you one copy of the question sheet?"

my bro answered: "by the time my math teacher gave all the other pupils the paper, some of my friends and i werent there. we went for recorder practice. we got recorder competition coming but my math teacher always dont want us to go for recorder practice. she said that co-curricular activities are just 10% out of overall credit in school. she would always make a disgusted face when we ask for her permission to get the hell out of her class and go for recorder practice."

my mom went angrier. angry with the fucking stupid teacher who was not supportive of co-curricular activities. so she told my dad. so my dad came to the school the next day and...

...

...

...

my bro went in to the music room. all of the other kids who was in the room applauded the moment he came in with my dad; as if saying kudos to them for solving the problem with the math teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment