March 17, 2014

木の秘密


i used this pad on my right shoulder last night and it hurts my right arm so much; more than it hurts when i had the accident.

so i took it off and paste it on my back.

i was actually tempted by the wordings featured below; and i actually not sure if these pads are really helping me with my "depression".

but the main thing that i wanted to point out is the negative ions at Waterfalls. it has been about a month since i went to Nuang.

i have been too busy.


i also took J'pan D'tox Juice (Plum) to reduce fatigue. it gives immediate effect the first time i drank a bottle; but it does not do anything for the 2nd day and keeps me feel dehydrated.

i really am feeling tired that i thought of seeing a doctor for this "tiredness" is tiring; and doctors nowadays rarely want to listen to what you have so say anyway. so why waste time?

No comments:

Post a Comment