February 13, 2014

Not The Same



The Firestarter (from Outdoor Adventure Waterfalls) had an accident last Monday. i wonder what surgery he had and how is his condition now. i wont ask him. i am that kind of person; even if he is still in the present. it is not that i dont care. i do. but if a person wants me to know something about himself or herself, then he/she will tell me in my face.

...

relating to the accident i had months ago; my neck and my right arm is still hurting sometimes.

i cant lift heavy things.

i cant have people to hit me on my back on the right side.

i cant jump; because i am now kind of afraid of height; and i am afraid that if i fall, it would hurt my neck more.

i am still having difficulties judging distance.

my brain dont work sometimes, that i went to McDonalds and ordered a "fridge" instead of "porridge", which had never happened to me before.

i am not the same person with physical strength as i used to be.

what i can do for now is just to restrain myself from using my right hand too much so that i can delay my injury from becoming chronic too soon.

sad, isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment