September 01, 2014

Determined That Was A Lie


the way you write; and your SPM & JELA result


...

i hate liars.

or should i say, i hate morons?

Allysa & i are currently asked by the DS to shortlist candidates to be interviewed; and i came across this:



"I am fresh graduated that seeking to find a job. So i will applied all job that are suitable with my qualification and i have skills in management. I hope you will help me to give job. I also can communicated well in bahasa inggeris and bahasa melayu"

sigh~

you dont have to lie. just admit it that you are a pure moron.

as for me, my English might not be perfect, but at least 

i got A+ for English in SPM (age 16),

i passed an interview to enter a university which the English Test was way harder than SPM (age 17),

my JELA score is 33/40 (age 24),

i am one of the best English speaker in the organization i am in now (age 26),

and

i dont lie.

and...

you are wasting both my and your time by having me to click on your resume and by having yourself to click on the "apply" button on Jobstreet.

moron.

*bahasa = language
*Inggeris = English

No comments:

Post a Comment