August 21, 2013

the past should stay in the past 2


remember my chinese male colleague whom told my room mate and i the story that we need to knock before we enter an empty room?

it is his turn to go for the stupid program this week; and it will end on this coming friday. 

2 days before on monday, my room mate and i were very hungry and we decided that we want to go for dinner without waiting for him. 

so we went to the nearest pizza hut and ordered a set meal for 4. not long after we completed our order, my room mate suddenly said: "hey, arent they from This Other training company? look at their shirts."

i was stunned; and slowly looked behind me. 

yes.

it is them.

my ex boss, now already have his own training company; and my ex training manager, whom left us and joined him.

they were making their order at the cashier, so we guessed that they are going to have their dinner take away. but then they find themselves a seat.

i... uh...

i pretended that i didnt see them, but i tried to look at them once or twice; while pretending that i was looking at waiters and was like "where is my pizza? where is my pizza?"

i think they saw me.

i dont know.

i am officially not allowed to have any obvious relationship with them. i am not going to tell you when is that 'official' though.

while we (my colleague, my room mate, and i) were excitedly talking and i almost forget about them, my room mate suddenly said: "they smiled at me."

i asked: "who?"

she replied: "them. i dont think they know me. maybe they saw you. or maybe they have been looking at your facebook and recognized me."

...

have i ever told you?

i am that kind of person?

sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment