August 28, 2013

Ugly by 2NE1



theyre singing telling people that they are ugly. do you think they are ugly? 

i dont. 

so lets remove their make up. 


do you think they are ugly now?

i dont. 

they arent beautiful.

BUT, they arent ugly.

they are fine just the way they are.

well, maybe a little make up should do some tricks.

...

i used to think that i am ugly.

but after i graduated college, i feel like i am fine just the way i am, without make up.

then i got a job.

having male colleagues to randomly and playfully give me a flying kiss is usual.

for the past months i am wearing very light make up, there are guys who tell me that i am cute.

some wanted to bring me to meet their parents.

some even look at me while driving and had an accident.

some said i have beautiful mouth that he wants to bit them;

and that i am lying by telling them that i dont have a boyfriend

and they thought that it is impossible for me not having a boyfriend because i am cute.

some said they want to have me as the free gift during an event at KLCC recently.

i am "jokingly" harassed during my 5 days of shitty Train The Trainer course

because i am the only female there.

*inhale*

*exhale*

aliens kidnapped me and turned me to who i am now.

maybe.

or i havent hit puberty until i am 22.

but for me now, i feel fine just the way i am;

with or without make up.

by the way, have i ever told you MY definition of beautiful?

yes, yes i did

No comments:

Post a Comment